Tuesday, January 31, 2017

He's Baaaaaaaaack!

Sports fans know the Super Bowl's arrival means Spring is not far off and more importantly Baseball Spring Training will start soon.  I am approaching this new season with fresh enthusiasm having retired from my 9 to 5 gig leaving me plenty of time to pursue Series Sweep baseball stats, history and trivia.

As a Cape Cod resident with easy access to ten nearby Cape Cod Baseball League ball fields, I plan on completing a historical survey of all CCBL series sweeps during its seasons and playoff competitions.
(image courtesy of codball.com)

I hope to coordinate with the league, sports writers, CCBL bloggers and fans to create a series sweep database to include: winning team, losing team, number of games in the series, game scores and wrap-ups.

No comments: